Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The mission of the role:
With worldwide growth in excess of 50%, we are seeking a strong marketing leader to help expand our Northern European (UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Nordics) & Middle East regions. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Marketing, you are responsible for defining & delivering on a marketing strategy that supports the attainment of our annual recurring revenue objectives for both regions. This is a highly collaborative role, where you will be expected to work with sales,BDRs, sales management, solutions consultants & extended product teams.This role will need to establish a close & efficientrelationshipwithfieldsales leadership, marketing leadership, corporate marketing & the field sales teams.In this role you will help to develop local marketing plans that are used to define & execute marketing program aligned with our global marketing framework. The role has oversight of the field marketing budget & any local vendor contracts relevant.
How to achieve it:
- Determine the fiscal-year demand strategy, model plans & resource allocations, & design a demand plan to support the sales deployment models & business go-to-market strategies leveraged in the Northern Europe & Middle East regions
- Work with the global campaign team leaders & team members to establish a common campaign framework for the global and/or regional marketing community that reflects the needs & interests of the region's local markets
- Interlock with regional field sales leaders to ensure ongoing agreement on priorities, making adjustments to accommodate changing market conditions & emerging opportunities; attend regular sales deal reviews, pipeline reviews & regional quarterly business reviews
- Research, recommend & drive targeted marketing plans that bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities, customer marketing & partner activities.
- Efficiently work with to ensure the field marketing plan is delivered on time & on budget
- Forecast, evaluate, measure & report on marketing campaign effectiveness & ROI
- Work closely with our BDR & sales teams to track lead follow-up, qualification & conversion to ensure successful execution of marketing activity
- Work with website resources to ensure content (e.g. messaging, assets, forms) is optimized to deliver a relevant & engaging web experience for target audiences in-region; ensure local websites comply with local data privacy regulations
- Evaluate, select & manage vendors that contribute to local field marketing programs - e.g. demand marketing agencies, copywriters & translation agencies
- Support our global ABM efforts regionally into enterprise target accounts
What do you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional
- MBA in marketing or related area
- Over 8 years marketing experience in a fast-paced B2B technology company
- Proven record of working with sales to meet or exceed annual growth targets
- Experience (in the relevant markets) creating & implementing successful marketing programs that engage new prospects, accounts & customers; leveraging a range of tactics & technologies; & targeting enterprise businesses with an ABM approach
- Record of consistently producing results on time & within budget
- Stellar project management skillswith an ability to prioritize
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.
Don't hesitate to apply & reach out for more details, we are always happy to share more information!