Director, Talent Acquisition (Ad Tech or Technology Background)
Location:New York City
Reporting Relationship:Chief Talent Officer
About The DoubleVerify:
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticate the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency & accountability to the market & ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury & pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of its media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem that helps build a better industry.
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size & complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its recruiting capabilities by creating a new role in the organization to oversee talent acquisition efforts. DV is seeking a hands-on Director of Talent Acquisition (TA) who will be responsible for developing & executing a long-range plan & short-term strategies to recruit & hire top talent for DV. The Director, TA will work in a fast paced highly innovative & collaborative environment where he/she can make a difference & be a part of a trailblazing team.
What You Will Do:
The Director, TA will partner with hiring managers across the globe to develop strategy & relentlessly network to develop aggressive sourcing strategies to build & leverage a pool of qualified, diverse talent for open & anticipated positions.
To be successful, you will:
- Hire, engage & develop a small talent acquisition team.
- Develop & execute Employer Brand strategy, including innovative ways of utilizing social media & sourcing platforms.
- Implement a global, candidate-centric recruiting model that identifies, attracts, & engages top candidates.
- Stay abreast of best in class recruiting practices to foster an environment of continuous improvement & innovation.
- Influence hiring teams by using market data insights to support business growth & decision making.
- Establish innovative candidate sourcing strategies to improve upon the diversity & strength of the talent pipeline.
- Define, track & analyze talent acquisition metrics & develop practical tracking & reporting methods to monitor & improve performance, establish goals to drive success.
Who You Are / What You Have Done:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field
- 10+ years human resources experience with at least 5+ years in managing or leading a talent acquisition function preferably in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment
- Extensive experience in recruiting function creation & strong process excellence
- Ability to develop creative solutions & drive effective organizational change
- Experience developing & managing employer branding programs
- Passion for candidate experience
- Proven track record in sourcing passive talent & executive recruiting
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media & recruiting process workflows
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment