Vimeos Manager of Account Management will be responsible for customer retention & growth within the Vimeo enterprise business unit (OTT, Vimeo Enterprise & Livestream). In this quota carrying role, they will lead a growing team of Account Managers ranging from entry to senior levels of experience. They will also be responsible for creating strategies around retention & upsell, as well as directing the day to day activity of the team. The Manager should have strong listening skills & a desire to help customers achieve their business goals & be a strong developer of talent. The ideal candidate is highly driven, passionate & has relevant industry knowledge & domain expertise.
What youll do:
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth & retention targets by leading a team of Account Managers
- Recruit, hire, train, develop & retain a high-performing team
- Work directly with leading brands & media companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data & pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop standard methodologies for customer retention & growth strategy from onboarding through renewal process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in account management
- 5+ years of experience in people management
- Knowledge of various online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, & other video technology companies
- Strong verbal & written communication, time management, organization & presentation skills
- Demonstrated strength as a collaborator & an ability thrive in fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, & scaling environments
- Sense of urgency & a believer in accountability. Motivated, drives for results, a self-starter
- Solid foundation in sales built through sales training & practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo & our creator community
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.