We are seeking a world classPartner Business Development Managerto join our Ninth Wave Platform global team. Youll work closely with our Partners driving adoption of Ninth Wave cloud services across the US & Europe. Candidates will need to have a mix of strong technical experience & strategic business acumen, providing exceptional technical design & thought leadership to our customers. This role requires both broad & deep technology knowledge & the ability to provide strategic direction & solution leadership for the Ninth Wave Platform.
- Proactively builds & nurtures partner relationships being a quick study on what keeps them up at night, & proactively understanding what Ninth Wave can do to encourage growth & support their needs
- Meets & exceed assigned revenue & strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Executes annual joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, revenue targets & critical milestones
- Executes quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to assess partner's performance progress against revenue goals & performance objectives
- Exercises good judgment in clearing roadblocks & advocating for partners
- Cross-department collaboration within Ninth Wave to ensure partners have the tools & support required for partners to meet performance metrics & to meet partners' expectations
- Drives adoption & coordination for partners to execute channel enablement programs
- Ensures partner compliance with their agreements & manages potential channel conflict between partners
- Maintains a deep understanding of Ninth Wave assessments, software, & corresponding workshop & consulting solutions to communicate the value of partnering with Ninth Wave
- Channel sales, sales management, and/or technology sales experience with an established track record of success.
- Exceeding quota, achieving strategic objectives, & coaching others to crush their sales goals are ideal backgrounds.
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, and/or assessments within a high-growth environment a strong plus.
- Consultative approach to relationship-building with a drive towards results
- Ability to quickly establish credibility & create confidence with executives, partners, customers & colleagues
- Intellectually curious & capable of quickly learning new solutions & understanding the value delivered to various buyers
- Assertive, driven, & flexible team player willing to do what it takes to support the success of partners & Ninth Wave
- Demonstrate a desire to continually grow one's skill set
Ability to work collaboratively on a team, or individually, without direct supervision is imperative.