Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Were looking for an experienced & enthusiastic product marketing manager to position our experience products in the market. The orchestration group includes, as well as web, mobile, & emerging channels like OTT, home, & more. This role requires a passion building understanding & creating action plans that ensure were reaching the right audience with the right message on the right channels. The product marketing team is highly cross-functional, working across the organization with Marketing, Product, Success, & Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop & lead launch plans for new experience product initiatives, working closely with product, PR, sales, support, & the rest of the marketing team.
- Work with the Enablement & Revenue Operations team to make sure the GTM Team has the training & marketing collateral they need on management products.
- Lead the development of holistic product narratives in core marketing assets used in 1:1 conversations.
- Partner with Sales team on account-specific engagement in key industries like Retail & eCommerce through custom content & consultation.
- Shape our understanding & approach to competition in the market by collaboratively leading intelligence gathering, strategy, & execution for a competitive market category.
- Investigate & push differentiation within the market with well researched market & discovery documentation from expertise in marketing automation, CRM, & competitive market category focuses.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B business, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record working collaboratively & across multiple teams & projects to take new products & features to the market
- Strong understanding of the mobile, email, & marketing automation industries
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, & product efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, & visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.