Partner Solutions Consultant Spain
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation & enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk & compliance.
Can you consistently deliver customer success & obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell? Appian could be the place for you.
As a Partner Sales Engineer, you will educate Appian partners on the value of our platform in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor & product advocate. You must be able to engage & articulate product positioning to both business & technical users & will play a critical role in partner enablement.
- Collaborate with Partner Directors to evangelize the Appian Platform to our partner ecosystem
- Assist in the production of RFPs & other proposals to partners
- Propose technical & creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Design & deliver high-quality technical Proof of Concepts for partners & prospective customers
- Present technical & business aspects of Appian to a C-Level audience
- Represent Appians product to prospects at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc
- Assist with the land & expand strategy within the partner ecosystem by building relationships
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science
- 5+ years as a successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR 5+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing & involves sales scenarios
- Must be fluent in Spanish + English. Additional European language is a bonus.
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily & creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Technical depth to respond to all functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Familiarity with Business Process Management, Case Management, or Low Code Development products is a plus
- Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, & system design
- Willing to travel 50% to partner & customer locations throughout the assigned region
- Experience working with partners is preferred
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.