About Roivant Sciences
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology.
Since 2014, we have built 16 Vants to date & have raised over $3 billion to pursue our mission. Our family of companies today includes roughly 900 employees & over 35 medicines in development targeting a wide range of serious diseases including endometriosis, prostate cancer, Parkinsons disease, sickle cell disease, & multiple rare & fatal pediatric conditions.
The Accounting Analyst Program at Roivant
Roivant offers a two-year analyst program, beginning in summer 2020, with three tracks general, tech, & accounting that train & develop bright, hard-working college graduates to succeed at Roivant & ultimately grow into leaders across the organization.
Within the accounting track, analysts will focus on the different functions of our Accounting & Finance teams. In each area, analysts will work side-by-side with experienced professionals & senior management to improve overall department efficiency, company controls, procedures, as well as provide general departmental support. Analysts will rotate through several teams spanning General Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Consolidations, Treasury, & Tax. Projects can range from assisting with reconciliation of cash, amortization of prepaids, & depreciation of fixed assets, to evaluating P&L & balance sheet trends, & identifying & investigating unusual account variances.
The program will allow candidates to develop & enhance the skills necessary to become strong accounting & finance professionals. Following the two years, analysts will be placed on a team within Accounting & Finance based on the analysts skillset & interests & the departments needs.
Roivants employees are its most important assets. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds & develop future leaders across our businesses. We prioritize intellect & entrepreneurial energy first & look for team members who can create value & take ownership over their projects. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, & creative thinking.
At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Below, weve listed some preferred characteristics & requirements for our incoming analysts. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Preferred Skills & Characteristics
- Passionate about Roivant & our goal to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients
- Highly innovative problem-solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, & a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems & present recommendations & findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, & a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Eligible to sit for CPA exams (CPA reimbursement provided by Roivant)
- Internship within the Accounting/Finance area in a fast-paced work environment (Preferred)
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance in Accounting, Actuarial Sciences, Finance, Economics, Business Management, or a related degree
- Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2019 & June 2020, as this program begins summer 2020
- Willingness to relocate to New York, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Applications: August 12 at 9:00am EST October 15, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
- Interviews: August through November 2019, on a rolling basis or until class is full