Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate who will support the success of the Mailchimp Partner Program through content, social media, reporting, & leading various marketing projects. This person will develop a deep understanding of our agency, freelancer, & technology partners & identify opportunities to serve them better.
What youll do:
- Manage cross-functional marketing projects targeted to prospective & current partners, from ideation to reporting & optimization
- Collaborate with Content & Design teams to assist with the creation of co-marketing content with experts & tech partners
- Assist with social media projects & strategy geared toward Partner Marketing goals
- Support the planning of acquisition & engagement events for partners
- Manage the tracking & reporting of the Partner Marketing budget, including handling purchase orders & vendor invoices
- Draft emails, briefs, newsletters, & other internal- & external-facing content to support team goals
- Analyze key metrics across Partner Marketing efforts, in partnership with the Marketing Analytics team, to measure success & provide recommendations for improvement
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Strong writing & proofreading skills
- An agency or freelance background, or experience with agency- or freelancer-focused content
- Comfort in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, working collaboratively with people in both creative & technical roles
- Interest in SaaS & marketing technology & a passion for helping small businesses
- Bonus points for Mailchimp product experience; willingness to learn necessary
- Bonus points for working with events or Event Marketing teams
- Bonus points for analytics experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.