Cohesity Bringing Google-Like Simplicity to Data Management: One Platform. One UI.
Cohesity eliminates mass data fragmentation with one web-scale data management platform that radically simplifies the way companies protect, control & extract value from their data. This software-defined platform spans across Clouds & data centers, can be managed from a single GUI, & enables independent apps to run in the same environment.
"We use web-scale design principles to revolutionize an area of IT that hasnt seen innovation in decades" by Mohit Aron, CEO/Founder
Article Cohesity Announces $250 Million in Series E Funding
Video How Cohesity Redefines Data Management
Analyst Recognition: Cohesity has been named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup & Recovery Solutions.
Brochure Corporate Brochure PDF
Channel Development Manager - Midwest
Manage & accelerate partner relationships that support our sales teams that you are assigned to support. Cohesity will have between 6-8 sales teams (Rep + SE) in the assigned territory. We have identified 4-5 strategic partners that align with each sales team where we are focused on developing highly productive & beneficial relationships. The objective of this role is to accelerate the sales growth of Cohesity by effectively leveraging our partners. Cohesity is 100% Channel. This role will require heavy travel within the territory & occasional travel elsewhere for training, QBR & industry events. The travel expectation is estimated at an average 3-4 days/week.
Location - Greater Chicago area
Responsible for the management & enablement of Channel Partners in Cohesity Partner Ecosystem. Responsibilities include:
- Building & managing account & partner plans including managing the tasks within the Channel Management System (CMS)
- Growing pipeline strategically; managing pipeline conversion
- Creating awareness, demand & preference for company products & services.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive bookings
- Identifying, recruiting & developing new Partners to sell & provide services
- Forecasting partner pipeline conversion in coordination with the sales teams
- Develops & actively manages a sales strategy & jointly developed business plan for assigned Partner/Distribution account(s). Uses business plan(s) as a roadmap for partner growth, management of the account(s), Alliances leverage & contribution to Cohesity objectives
- Enables Partner sales & technical teams in line with GTM plan & partner program requirements as well as clearly defined outcomes & metrics.
- Tracks partner performance-to-plan & identifies actions plans to address enablement, engagement, pipeline & bookings gaps
- Delivers company strategy/vision to Partner sales & technical teams in a compelling fashion to drive pipeline & bookings gaps
- Develops selling & services opportunities with & within Partner organizations; penetrate new divisions & organizations within assigned Partner accounts.
- Coordinates marketing activities. Leverage Cohesity marketing resources to determine prioritization, execution, & ROI.
- 8+ years of demonstrable channel management experience
- Possess the strongest of sales skills & the highest level of technical & business acumen.
- Extensive breadth & depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
- Proven experience in the growth of top Distribution Managed Partners through Distributors
- Ability in creating awareness, demand & preference for company products & services
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams to coordinate marketing activities to determine prioritization, execution, & ROI from partners
- Successfully designed effective engagement with partners in prev job
- Ability to successfully design effective engagement with partners
- Strong achievement against quota
- Experience in working with customers & technology partners
- Very comfortable presenter of technical & business material to both small & large groups
- Self-motivated & a self-starter, comfortable working remotely & autonomously
- Ability to travel >50%
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Cohesity provides excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Disability, Unlimited PTO, etc. There will be RSUs offered as part of the package, which are based on the last approved valuation of Cohesity related to our options program.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates: