Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring an Associate to join our Marketing team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The Marketing Associate will be a broker subject matter expert, responsible for engagement & retention within the Broker Sales Channel. Working closely with regional sales, you will be heavily focused on defining the broker funnel stages & developing content, strategies & tactics to engage brokers through each stage, driving their advocacy of our small group product. You will be a key player in the rapid expansion of our small business insurance product.
- Acquire & leverage market research & competitive analysis pertaining to brokers in our markets to build broker marketing strategy, playbook, & processes.
- Identify broker segments & key messages to create targeted, winning multi-touch outreach/nurture strategies that drive engagement with our regional sales teams & our product.
- In collaboration with marketing & regional sales, manage broker partner programs including communications, collateral & sales materials, events, webinars, & nurture programs.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage & convince brokers to engage & stick with Oscar YoY.
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team to get brokers to take action to get appointed, engage with content, run quotes, & more.
- Identify & pursue new ideas to improve content, processes, data, personalization, & other touchpoints that drive broker engagement.
- Own campaign reporting, success metrics, & ensure attribution data is tracked correctly across CRM, Marketing Automation, & other dashboards.
Required education & experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or other technical field of study or commensurate years of experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience with a primary focus on channel marketing or as a broker
- Proven success delivering programs with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, & Google Sheets/Excel
- SQL proficiency
- Experience in a highly regulated industry like insurance, banking, etc.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.