Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated & passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds & experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best & the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans & recruit amazing talent.
We're looking for an experienced & talented Recruiting Manager to lead recruiting for our Operations, Growth, & G&A teams. In this role you will be responsible for developing & leading a high performing team while partnering with hiring leaders to create & implement scalable recruiting strategies. Our ideal candidate has experience with innovative talent acquisition processes & is eager to take on the challenge of our rapidly growing company.
As a Recruiting Manager, you will:
- Use data to proactively identify opportunities to improve the talent pipeline & interview processes & partner with recruiters & hiring teams to execute on strategies.
- Develop & track metrics for your team & report hiring progress to executives & cross-functional partners.
- Build, implement & execute on hiring initiatives geared toward diversifying pipelines & creating more visibility for underrepresented groups.
- Partner with recruiting/business leaders to understand headcount needs & business goals & objectives in order to prioritize & forecast capacity for your team.
- Collaborate with recruiting leadership on projects to enhance the productivity & capacity of the talent acquisition function.
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for high-visibility and/or leadership roles across the verticals you support.
- Guide & mentor a team of recruiters & coordinators. Set priorities, track progress, unblock hurdles & celebrate successes.
You will love this job if:
- You're a people person & believe that a company is only as good as its employees. You take pride in the fact that the work you do has a direct impact on this.
- You enjoy player / coach roles. You are a thoughtful & inspiring leader who enjoys rolling up their sleeves & carrying their own req load.
- You actively come up with solutions to problems; the status quo doesn't suit you & improving the efficiency of processes fuels you.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven & analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends & using the insights to better your process.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least 7 years of recruiting experience with at least 3 years of in-house experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- You have proven leadership skills & have successfully managed a team through multiple projects & shifting priorities.
- You know the ins-and-outs of the recruiting process but can operate at a high level to proactively identify process improvement needs.
- You have experience with recruiting analytics through building your own dashboards & reports and/or using analytics or data visualization tools.
- You have experience using Mac & Google products & have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.