At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
HelloFresh is seeking a motivated business development professional / account manager to build strategic partnerships in the Canadian market. Your sales passion & experience will be key in accelerating HelloFresh market penetration by finding & sustaining great partnerships. Succeeding in this role will require expertise across sales disciplines; efficient prospecting based on client business needs, relationship building, solution-based selling, along with forecasting skills.
Reporting to the Partnership Marketing lead, you will join a Toronto based growth marketing team that is talented & driven. With a product that excites consumers & a market-leading position, HelloFresh is primed to be the number one meal kit & food partner for businesses. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a team that is passionate & fun.
- Be the face of Hellofresh to external consumer brands with the goal of generating new business & enriching existing relationships
- Become an expert in our product offerings & sell them as solutions for partners
- Develop new business opportunities by building & maintaining strong relationships with clients & agencies alike
- Be a part of a like-minded team that steps in to support with campaign execution when the need arises
- Stay up to date on industry trends & competitive offerings
- Work closely with a marketing specialist to execute campaigns & delight our partners.
- Provide regular input to customize sales assets for prospective partners
- A stellar presenter & speaker that can connect with all audiences -- from coordinators to CEOs
- Skilled in sales, upselling, & closing the deal
- Experienced in solutions-based selling
- Familiar with contract negotiation points & able to move swiftly & independently
- Comfortable defining minimum contract value & able to quickly assess whether a lead is a high value target
- Skilled in building long term business relationships
- Eager to incorporate data into your planning, prospecting, & positioning
- Entrepreneurial, a self-starter who takes initiative
- A culture fit; you are kind, professional, passionate, & hungry to learn.
- 3-5 years business development experience, ideally in a fast moving technology company or similar.
- You have strong analytical & organizational skills that help you closely monitor your business function & prioritize for success
- Experience using sales tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience selling across a variety of verticals preferred (i.e., retail, financial services, tech, D2C, CPG, etc.)
- You move fast individually, but understand that building good processes can help everyone move faster.
- Bilingual (French) is a plus
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.