TripleLift is seeking a Lead Technical Recruiter to join its growing Talent Acquisition team. This is the perfect opportunity to build teams while flexing your technical knowledge. In this role, youll own & drive the technical recruiting process end to end. We work collaboratively with our hiring managers to develop strategies to find the best Engineering talent for the organization. Were looking for someone that is passionate about sourcing & closing passive engineering candidates across our back-end, front-end & solutions engineering teams.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop sourcing strategy for technical positions;
- Support Talent Acquisition team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels;
- Find & engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques. Set & achieve aggressive outreach goals;
- Conduct technical screens to qualify candidates;
- Implement & monitor code challenges or other skills testing;
- Assist candidates through the recruitment process ensuring a positive candidate experience;
- Propose & define offers with hiring team. Extend & negotiate offers with candidates.
- Manage & grow a team of technical recruiters
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a technical recruiting or engineering role at a hyper growth company;
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques such as boolean strings, x-ray search, etc.;
- Strong technical acumen & understanding of agile development principles, engineering functions, & current trends in technology;
- Creativity in problem solving, resourcefulness across all stages of hiring process;
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates;
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or another comparable ATS;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, organizational psychology, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years of full-time technical recruiting experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.