Were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, & transparency in the workplace. We arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What youll do:
We are looking for a Quantitative UX Researcher to join our rapidly growing research team. Our small but growing UX Research team works to uncover meaningful human-centered insights that drive the future of Splice. We are looking for an individual with a strong mixed methods skill set in both qualitative & quantitative methods. This individual should be well versed in behavioral data analysis, experimental & survey research, & statistics. The right candidate will be well versed in product design, passionate about understanding human behavior, comfortable in a highly self-directed culture, & excited to help build a culture of research at Splice.
- Identify the highest priority research questions
- Work cross-functionally with product management, design, data science, engineering, & marketing
- Design & execute high impact studies, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Ability to synthesize + share insights in a compelling way
- Generate insights that drive longer term product strategy
- Help build a culture of research (and rigor)
- BA/BS degree in Human Behavior Field or related (HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science) required
- MA/MS/PhD preferred
- 3+ years experience in applied product research
- Experience working with large-scale data in multi-method studies
- Experience with survey design & response effects
- Hands-on coding in SQL, PHP, and/or Python
- Knowledge of qualitative & design research methods
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.