Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Consult with prospects & customers in EMEA & APAC (+sometimes US) on how the technical capabilities of Nexthink can transform their operation both financially & functionally, & additionally how that transformation helps their business users.
- Partnerwith Pre-Sales engineers in orderto ensure both business & technical pain is defined & documented for the POV, & that POV findings are converted to business value.
- Work together with Sales teamswhen a prospective customer needs to go deeper into concepts of process change, operational examples with positive business impact, assessment of monetary business value creation, & other strategic operational topics.
- Createa business justification document to assist the customer in the purchasing process.
- Collaborate with Professional Services teams for design, implementation, & training work.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team for creation of measurable plans for new customers to track against & measure progress.
- Play the roleof a trusted advisor, one who can speak to prospects with credibility & experience to help augment the sales teams ability to close large deals.
- Provide input, availability, & content to contribute to Marketing events for market awareness & lead generation.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Consulting
- Senior Enterprise IT leadership experience with accountability for operations or engineering functions within End User Services.
- Experience with product evaluations & selection, business justification, finance & budgeting, staffing decisions, managing people, & working with other executives up to the C-level.
- Good communication skills, both verbal & written, allowing for presentations to senior staff, large internal groups, or at external marketing events.
- A collaborative approach with strong team skills, a positive & energetic attitude, & flexibility in travel & assignment requests is needed.
- Fluent English is mandatory
- This role will require to travel 50% up to 75% in high seasons
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.