BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Bus Partnership Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to building a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to source & manage bus partners in France & Belgium. In this role you will grow your skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, & operational excellence. You will have multiple internal & external stakeholders, & will embrace a wide scope of tasks from ground negotiations to strategic thinking
As such, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, inter-personal skills & a strong commitment.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Defining a plan to source partners, in order to achieve project ambition on your geography
- Investigating partnership opportunities from an analytical, relational & functional point of view to create compelling pitches
- Meeting with prospective partners
- Negotiating contracts & converting leads into new accounts
- Conducting regular business reviews with partners, operating as the lead point of contact to them
- Ensuring operational excellence at partners'
- Analyzing partnerships' performance, resolving conflicts & optimizing results
- Coordinating partners' requirements with Operational teams (Security, Quality, Teams in stations) & Network team
- Remaining up-to-date in understanding competitors' activities & offerings
What you will need to be successful:
- 4-7 years of experience in Business development or Key Account management, preferably related to the transport sector
- Strong communication & negotiations skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Operational agility & solution-driven mindset
- Ability to work with data to define priorities, actionable insights, & present results
- High-energy, humble & motivated by innovation & constant change
- Fluent in both French & English
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Think it. Build it. Use it.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Top health insurance (mutuelle)
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study