Who we are
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media & drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
DoubleVerify operates at a massive scale - our backend handles over 100B+ events per day & we analyze & process those events in real-time. We verify that all Ads are Fraud Free, Brand Safe, in the right Geo & highly likely to be viewed & engaged, all that in less than a fraction of a second.
We are a global company, with R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Belgium & San Diego. We work in a fast-paced environment & have numerous challenges to solve. If you love solving big data challenges & want to help us build a better industry then your place is with us.
What will you do
You will help us discover, define, plan & execute our vision for DVs Data Platform, used for Machine Learning, Big Data Processing & Analytics. You will interface with multiple teams to understand their domain & needs, & will work closely with the platform teams who execute on the vision & infrastructure.
- Build cloud native, Data & ML platform products.
- Partner with the development, data analysis, product & data science teams to identify user personas & business use cases, translating those to technical product requirements
- Work with the Data platform & ML engineering teams, define their roadmaps & help them prioritize & execute their work.
- Setup KPIs to track progress, analyze team effectiveness & ensure that developed solutions are widely adopted by by DV engineers & data scientists
- Help us rethink how we treat our data, its locality & ownership.
Who you are
- Experience with owning features & product development from conception to launch
- Hands on SQL experience
- Experience working with databases
- B.Sc. in CS/Mathematics/any other quantitative field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 6+ years of combined full time working experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
- A team player with excellent collaboration & communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AI / ML, & first-hand experience working with AI / ML-powered technology products