Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Manager to join our Financing Planning & Analysis team, reporting to the VP, FP&A. The ideal candidate is driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data.
This role is a long-term contract position covering a Maternity leave on our team with the possibility of FT conversion.
- Assist in annual budgeting, quarterly re-forecasting & long-range planning in close collaboration with corporate functional leads
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with accounting partners as well as broader NYC team
- Assist with monthly & quarterly internal reporting for senior management, including insightful analyses to explain trends & any variance to plans
- Identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities across the international business
- Work cross functionally to evaluate strategic initiatives & associated financial impacts & help to incorporate into financial plans
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders & management in the London Office
- Collaborate with corporate partners & FP&A team members in NYC to further refine our planning processes & establish best practices
- Serve as a leader for the international business in supporting & preserving company culture
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking / private equity; experience in FP&A preferred
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization & communicating / presenting ideas clearly to management
- Systems experience with Netsuite & FP&A planning tool preferred (not required)
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products and/or media preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.