Betterments Growth Marketing team is responsible for introducing prospective customers to the financial products that will help them live better. Guided by our passion for this mission, we get excited about working together -- across marketing channels -- on new, innovative ways to do so. The Senior Growth Marketing Manager role, with its focus on Affiliate & Partnership marketing is a critical part of this team & objective as its most often through these channels that were able to tell the most robust story about what Betterment can do for our users.
A Day in the Life:
- Youll own Betterments affiliate program end to end -- offer development, content update communications & compliance due diligence, platform manager (e.g., Impact Radius) management, analytics, reporting -- in order to acquire high-quality customers
- Optimize program structure & efficiency through routine ROI analysis & partner negotiations
- Explore, scope, & stand up other partnership-based & co-marketing growth opportunities
- Embody our test & learn mindset by developing tests & iterating on learnings in-program & across channels
- Partner with internal teams & stakeholders (other growth marketing channel managers, product managers, data engineering, analytics, legal & compliance, etc) to expand & operationalize channel growth
What Were Looking For:
- Highly experienced in affiliate program management for a fast-paced, data-driven, & high-growth brand
- Direct hands-on experience with affiliate partnership platforms such as Impact Radius
- Robust understanding of quantitative concepts around driving & measuring performance & ROI
- Keen business sense & an ability to critically assess all facets of a partnership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data from various reporting models (attribution, platform, proprietary, etc) in order to draw insights & steer optimizations & testing
- Experience working in an integrated digital marketing team, bonus points for hands-on experience managing other acquisition channels
- Passion for disrupting an industry & being part of a team directly responsible for growing the customer base
What Being at Betterment Means for You:
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health & well-being, & being on a journey of non-stop growth & evolution.
- Youll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, & celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, & regular knowledge sharing.
- Youll stay Happy & Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up & cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, & a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- Youll have unlimited paid personal & vacation days, & a team that cares about your whole life, not just what youre working on.
- Youll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills & abilities through Betterment University courses & additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge & transparent workspace through mentoring & career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, show & tells & BetterDev.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to email@example.com
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.