mParticle is a hiring a Platform Trainer to join our Field Training & Enablement team. You will be responsible for developing the content that is critical to building out mParticles platform e-learning modules. Your work will allow our Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Consulting & Tech Services teams to become certified mParticle platform experts on new & existing features & enable these teams to leverage this expertise to drive success & adoption amongst our clients.
What you'll do:
- Develop, design & maintain mParticles platform training content
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering teams on gathering full breadth of platform capabilities & feature enhancements
- Partner with Sales Enablement on incorporating Platform Training into Sales Enablement & Effectiveness curriculum
- Develop course curriculum & instructional materials including classroom training, worksheets, platform training guides, playbooks, & e-learning (Via Lessonly)
- 3-5+ years in training & enablement with emphasis developing & designing curriculum from the ground up
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change & comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience in complex SaaS or Cloud enterprise sales cycles
- Ideal candidate has product marketing experience and/or comparable skill-set
- Strong project management & organizational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage quantitative & qualitative feedback
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 100+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.