Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 50k paying customers in 194 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, & growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning.
- 6+ years experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 2+ selling in the Enterprise segment
- Selling & supporting SaaS business models
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy,integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial & behavioral structures & obstacles
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, & product teams to find efficient paths to successful & profitablecustomers
- Demonstrable experience developing territories
- The continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Creation of & adherence to account plans
- Ability to land net new customers in a competitive market
- Good person!
- History in the Productivity & Collaboration markets
- Selling to & supporting the Marketing, Sales & Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
If this excites you, please do reach out. Our goal is to provide a hiring & working experience in which all people know they are equally respected & valued. So whatever it is that makes you uniqueyour gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic statuswe value it, & wed love to see what you might add to ourteam.
Asana named a 2019 Best Place to Work in NYC https://asa.na/62f