Join a world class Business Development team at the leading EdTech company that is redefining executive education & impacting the worlds most progressive organizations. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools & their award-winning faculty to bring leadership development programs to the online learning space.
The Associate Director, Account Management plays a key role in managing 20-30 accounts, with primary responsibility around managing direct relationships with senior HR executives & business leaders, driving renewal growth & product/service adoption, leading account-based strategies & developing new pathways for growth within existing accounts. This role can be based in Washington, DC or New York City, but we will consider other locations for exceptional candidates.
What youll do:
Account Growth & Enterprise Business Development
- Focus on growing & developing 20-30 existing clients through renewals, cross-selling & up-selling.
- Manage account planning & strategy based on current relationships & new opportunities by laying out overall relationship plan: inventory consumption, program reporting, communications, meeting scheduling, & pricing plan documents to engage support & guidance from across matrix
Account Planning & Commercial Strategy
- Develop account plans & account strategy for key relationships - create view on account strategy & plan to executive; identify themes & terminology in order to identify buying centers & priority issues that align with ExecOnlines services
- Coordinate with the Client Success, Advisory & Marketing teams to drive successful usage of credits according to customer needs & objectives set during sales cycle
Commercial Operations & Reporting
- Managing individual pipeline & reporting through internal systems.
- Working with account data in Tableau & Salesforce to understand & diagnose account health & opportunity/risk.
- Analyze participant scoring, assessments, alumni experiences & program reviews to develop specific business cases based on client priorities to be presented to clients for program expansion.
What makes you a great fit:
- 5-10+ years experience selling/renewing B2B tech, learning & development, and/or talent services to business or HR leaders.
- College / University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school; Advanced degree - MBA or relevant Masters desirable.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales and/or renewal quotas & key activity KPIs.
- Experience in a creative growth organization with complex products; e-learning, software, or online higher education desirable.
- Experience engaging, presenting & influencing senior executives & C-Suite
- Consultative & conceptual selling skills required in an enterprise sales cycle environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Business acumen, can develop a deep knowledge of our clients businesses & articulate the value of our services to new clients
- Intellectually curious & a fast learner
- Flexible, agile, demonstrated initiative & independence
- Travel is expected (roughly 20-30%)
What youll get:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- 2 months paid parental leave
- 401K plan with Vanguard
- Commuter benefits & other perks