We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. Our work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
How can you join our mission?
We are currently looking to hire a VP Sales, Health Systems to join the team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, & passionate Sales Professional to join our sales effort in the Health Systems space (acute care, ambulatory care, etc) for our patient engagement solutions & services. This role performs complete sales cycle activities from lead identification through contract negotiation & signing, account transition to services, ongoing support & follow-on sales. This position reports to the Regional VP of Sales.The ideal candidate has a passion for healthcare, a strong drive for success, a demonstrated ability to identify, qualify & close new opportunities, & a documented track record of results. Please note that this is an Individual Contributor role.
- Manages complex full-cycle sales process with a focus on new business development & repeatable revenue by engaging C-level prospects
- Builds & maintains active Pipeline
- Provides Regional VP of Sales with accurate forecasts & projections based on developed close plans
- Meets and/or exceeds individual quota set by management
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching healthcare industry & events, publications, & announcements relevant to CipherHealths mission
- Employ a consultative approach to build exceptional client relationships
- Represents CipherHealth at professional conferences & fairs
- Actively prospects in assigned territory
- Up to 40% Travel
- 4-10 years of outside sales experience in the acute healthcare space
- Experience in consulting, healthcare sales, or business development required
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue & attaining/exceeding assigned quota
- Eager to collaborate with a diverse team
- Thrives in a transparent, open culture
- Self-motivated & tenacious
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Passionate about improving & optimizing healthcare delivery & the patient experience
- Previous employer & customer references