Together we go far. Peloton has always been motivated to inspire good in the world by creating an inclusive workplace & community for all.
Through the Peloton Pledge, we committed an additional investment of $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequality in the world. We are focused on proactively using our resources, platform & influence to change our society for the better. This kind of important work starts from the inside out, & our highest level of responsibility in this ongoing journey is to foster equity & belonging for every Peloton team member. We are seeking a Senior Director, Diversity, Equity & Belonging to be a key internal champion for this work.
As the Senior Director for DE&B you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing & tracking progress against ongoing strategic initiatives that enrich Peloton's Diversity & Inclusion program. You will be part of a team responsible for continuing to evolve our Diversity, Equity & Belonging strategy, partnering across the organization to ensure delivery of our DE&B roadmap, & offering a level of subject matter expertise that will continually elevate how we think about DE&B at Peloton.
The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about D&I, has strong program management skills, & is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, & third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to lead a high impact, emerging function at a high growth company.
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Pelotons Global DE&B strategy
- Gather, analyze & leverage data to identify opportunities for growth
- Promote & drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, & communicate insights & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Establish mechanisms to measure, track, & report on diversity metrics
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment & accountability for the employee experience & diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal & external diversity & inclusion initiatives, events & progress
- Partner with each ERG to ensure that they have support to run effectively
- Develop & implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Pelotons company culture & make it more inclusive
- Partner with Marketing to help shape Pelotons external D&I & employer brand.
- Create guidance & structure behind what its means to be an ERG
- Be a consistent voice of diversity & inclusion during key culture moments
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality & discretion as a member of the People Team
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention & employee development strategies, including training, performance & career development solutions for employees & managers.
- Measure, track & analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives & predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- 7+ years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion
- 8+ years experience in Talent Management or People/Human Resources role
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy & driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external & internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data & analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions & measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers & leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality & discretion
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.