- Managing the accuracy & efficient distribution of sales reports & other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Coordinating forecasting, planning, & budgeting processes within the sales organization. Proactively monitors & strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, & process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions & stakeholders within the firm
- Analyzing sales performance & proactively identifying opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality & prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks & inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement
- Directing the use of enabling technologies, including CRM, for the field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Assist in the development of internal audits & controls to ensure data integrity. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firms technology investments
- Building peer support & strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytic, quantitative role
- Proficiency in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, & Power Point)
- Strong analytical & reasoning skills--ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, & draw valid conclusions
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Prior Experience in the Software or Information Technology industry
- Prior Experience with CRM tools
- Prior Experience in a Sales, Marketing, or Business Development function
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.