Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To support Nexthink Manage Services, we are looking for a Manage Service Engineer who can provide remote managed services activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to work with set of Service Delivery Managers & consultants to provide Nexthink advanced content build . The role is expected to work collaboratively with SDMs, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Experience on end user computing common issues & proper ways to solve it for enterprises
- Maintain Nexthink healthy operations in terms of product upgrades & healthy consoles
- Develop advanced contents for customers & handle testing, pilot & production deployment
- Develop Remote Actions based on Windows Powershell & advanced Nexthink Scores based on XML
- Being able to translate analytics findings into appropriate content
- Being part of customer's internal process
- Support customers' initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering, Information Technology, customer service
This position requires 10% travel to headquarter for training purposes
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.