As Director of Product Management at Tanium, you will be responsible for the development & business success of Tanium products that are part of Tanium's Risk portfolio. In this role, you will work with engineering, product, sales & marketing, technical account managers, & customers to ensure alignment of our overall product vision, product development, & ultimately, our go-to-market strategies, keeping in mind customer needs, satisfaction, & adoption.
What youll do:
- Take ownership of the strategy, growth, & success of Tanium products
- Create workflows & assist design & development teams on desired user experience outcomes
- Define user roles & user stories for new features & functionality within the product(s)
- Identify & cultivate strategic customer relationships to obtain feedback on existing products, identify opportunities, & establish requirements for emerging products
- Assist in the development of sales & technical enablement materials
- Collaborate with sales leadership to establish the go-to market strategy for your products, target prospective customers, & exploit competitive differentiators for your products
- Support product marketing initiatives, partner relationships, & other opportunities to accelerate the adoption of your products & to build Taniums brand
- Define strategic direction for your products & work with stakeholders, both internal & external, to achieve buy-in for your vision & their role in executing on it
- Collaborate with members of the product management team to identify new products that align with Taniums technology, strategic direction, & business imperatives
Were looking for someone with:
- Minimum 7+ years Enterprise Software experience
- Technology background, preferably with risk & security products
- Domain knowledge of enterprise risk management
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop & launch successful software products
- Hands-on with Data:
- Analyzing data sets around operations, security & risk
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing & implementing data analyses, data collection systems & other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency & quality
- Worked with our largest target segments - Federal, Financial
- Align with the Tanium values: we win as a team, we do the right thing, & we are unstoppable
- Intuition to identify greenfield (or neglected) markets that align with Taniums platform & present opportunities for rapid growth
- Willingness to take on firmly-entrenched competitors with creative approaches to technology, & tenacious pursuit to build & grow a products customer base
- Ability to establish & nurture strong customer champions for a product that can serve as its advocates & its advisory board
- Strong written communication, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Adept at understanding & navigating organizations in order to inspire & influence internal & external customers
- Grit; ability to deal with & overcome challenges & ability to deal with ambiguity
- Do-what-it-takes approach; willingness to get your hands dirty
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is never satisfied w/ 2nd place
At Tanium, we make it our mission to empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Nothing makes us happier than seeing customers faces light up as they realize the lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, & want to make a lasting impact on the organization & the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.