Group Nine Media is currently seeking a Media Planner to join the Media Planning team within our Ad Sales department.As a Media Planner, you will beresponsible for building media plans tailored to digital advertiser campaigns. You will also assist in developing & maintaining a strong knowledge of your clients business & apply your media understanding accordingly to help deliver against the clients needs. The successful candidate in this role will be a self-starter, with an eagerness to learn & work closely with the media planning team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attendance & contribution of ideas during brainstorm for RFPs & RFIs
- Build media plans based on brainstorms / KPIs
- Pull & manage inventory via Google DFP
- Join calls with clients/agencies to answer planning related questions or concerns
- Complete advertiser/agency templates & materials
- Revise media plans based on advertiser feedback
- Review IOs to ensure they match media plans & that relevant Ts & Cs are included
- Revise media plans if revisions to the IO are required
- Monthly billing issues
- Viewability issues
- Under delivery / Makegoods
- Book & schedule all signed & executed IOs in custom build Salesforce inventory system
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-3 years+ experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Comfortable working on tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Thrives in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Relevant experience at a start-up or digital media company, preferred
- Upbeat, highly collaborative & solution oriented, preferred
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Good communication skills.
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.