At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
About the job
Were looking for a Recruiting Operations Manager who will play an integral role in shaping HelloFreshs recruitment strategy by managing & optimizing recruiting systems & processes.
In the Talent Acquisition team we have a lean mindset, making data-driven decisions & encouraging autonomy to deliver high quality hires. Were driven by hiring excellent people & work closely with all areas of the business to deliver this.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all recruiting-related systems, processes, workflows, & tools enabling the recruiting team to work at optimal operational excellence
- Collaborate with People Analytics on analytics for the recruiting team, including maintenance of team dashboards, competitive research, headcount planning, & recruiting life-cycle metrics
- Serving as liaison & partner for recruiting teams, sharing systems best practices, metrics, & on-boarding & recruitment resources
- Project lead for the design & development of recruitment process & compliance
- Responsible for gathering & integrating user feedback to develop a more user-friendly experience
In your first 6 months, you will:
- Become an expert in our recruitment systems, understanding current state as well as identifying future opportunities
- Implement a data-quality auditing process for our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Auditing of our recruitment systems (ATS, Recruitment Operations systems, etc)
- Work with People Analytics to provide regular accurate Talent Acquisition reporting to senior stakeholders of the business leveraging Greenhouse & Tableau
- Begin optimising the usage of our ATS & recruitment systems by our recruitment team (E.g Best practice data input, streamlining workflows, etc)
- Creation of documentation for recruiter onboarding & training (Using both our existing resources, & creating new ones for our systems too)
Who we're looking for
- You have a strong passion for data, recruiting metrics, & can navigate & problem solve systems with ease
- You have a knack for identifying opportunities & creating a solid business case to act on them
- You have over 3+ years of recruiting, HR or recruiting operations experience with direct experience in managing projects
- HelloFresh uses Greenhouse as our ATS, but we want to hear from you if you have comparable ATS administration experience
- You have implemented best practices & initiatives related to recruitment processes previously
- A natural people person with great communication, interpersonal skills & emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, & confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks & projects at once
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand & culture, & a love of good food
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse & vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series & knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.