Role: Associate Director, CRM Reactivations
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Director to help us scale our CRM Reactivations team. As a key member of a growing team, you will own the Reactivations strategy for one of our brands.
You will be responsible to define what & how we leverage multiple channels to get back our former customers. You will have your direct reports & support teams to enable you to succeed.
Candidates must have a passion for CRM Marketing, a strong analytical drive, & be excited to push the limits.
You will ...
- Own Reactivations strategy & metrics - i.e., quantity & quality of our reactivations for one of our brands
- Lead the team to make sure we find the right opportunities/experiments to pursue & we execute flawlessly with data-centric mindset
- Be sophisticated at exploiting cross-channel efforts including email, SMS, mobile app, social, direct mail, call centers, etc.
- Be detail oriented as we operate at a scale that we need to aim for high quality at everything we do
- Speak (live & breathe) CRM to help the team incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions & execution - from creative to segmentation to deliverability.
- Own budgets to optimize spend across channels to maximize ROI
- Leverage data & technology to automate & differentiate journeys at scalefrom triggered emails to real-time content personalization.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to support mutual projects, ensure alignment & gain buy-in. Including pricing/discounts, analytics, product (digital/physical), brand, tech.
- Results-oriented & data-driven, always thinking about the next 10x experiment.
- Passionate about leveraging CRM to build delightful user experiences.
- Collaborative, great at building & leading teams, yet still willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Experience at managing cross-channel CRM campaigns including at least email, SMS, & mobile notifications.
- Comfortable running your own SQL queries & pulling your own data when necessary.
- Ambitious & you want to grow with our hyper-growth trajectory.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in business, marketing, engineering, or statistics.
- 6+ years of CRM-related experience, with heavy focus on email & the underlying data & the systems/tools that support CRM.
- At least 2 years of experience managing a team. Ideally overseeing CRM creatives & operations.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, automation, database marketing, & email provider migration are all major pluses.
- Significant experience/expertise designing & implementing experiments - e.g., A/B tests
- Experience managing complex CRM projects from conceptualization to completion
- Managed complex segmentation strategies & customer lifecycle programs.