About the Role
As WeWork continues to rapidly expand & grow, our Revenue Optimization function is focused on building the foundations for pricing / yield management & inventory optimization through state-of-the-art analytics & predictive modeling. Specifically our Pricing Strategy group acts as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies & executing on initiatives that will maximize our revenue streams for WeWork.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Global Pricing Strategy & Operations, this position of Senior Manager of Pricing Strategy & Analytics will apply domain expertise & structured problem-solving skills to develop strategies & lead multi-functional initiatives to drive revenue growth. This includes gathering & analyzing data, formulating & testing hypotheses, & developing & communicating recommendations. Your contributions will have a direct impact on our business, helping our team see problems in new ways, analyze alternative solutions, & find opportunities that will help shape our global Revenue Optimization initiatives & other key strategic top-line related questions.
This position will focus specifically on developing, implementing & executing on strategies related to all pricing of our core WeWork business. To succeed in this role, you have strong leadership, communications & relationships skills as well as strong problem solving & analytical skills. You will have significant autonomy, so were looking for good judgement & experience working multi-functionally & at all levels.
- Key focus areas:
- Pricing strategy: Develop, implement & execute on strategies related to all pricing of our core WeWork business (example include: Lifetime Value & Account pricing strategy, Distribution strategy, Segmentation strategy, Ancillary Revenue pricing strategy)
- Execution: Implement strategic initiatives at a global scale while working closely with regional teams
- Reporting & analysis: Ensure proper tracking & communication on results from key initiatives
- Leadership: Exemplify strong leadership abilities in both team management & communication across all levels of an organization
- Conduct detailed data analysis to develop hypothesis & build business cases to inform strategic trade-offs & decisions
- Develop models & analysis to support our decision-making regarding key revenue initiatives & new business lines
- Effectively communicate findings & provide key insights & recommendations to our Revenue Optimization Leadership team & other key leaders across the organization
- Support the pilot / execution of initiatives to validate the initial hypothesis, iterating on the recommendations
- Work closely with various teams across Pricing Operations, Data Analytics, Sales, Digital, Product, Finance, Real Estate teams
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives & develop tools to measure & evaluate them
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years of consulting / strategy experience
- Strong business insights & proven project management skills
- Expert user on Excel / Tableau bringing to bear on large data sets to find opportunities, drive strategic insights & recommendations
- Bonus: R, Python or other programming languages strong modelling, statistical analytics, & business intelligence
- Superb communication & facilitation skills (oral, written & listening); Ability to create meaningful presentation that tell a story
- Good interpersonal skills & ability to influence through all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity & attention to detail
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.