ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our Global Brand Marketing team to focus on wielding our Content-lever! What does this mean? This person will have a sharp focus on our Content + Instructor marketing to elevate Pelotons Brand, carving out a unique space at the intersection of culture, fitness + entertainment. Marketing efforts in this role are in service of not only engaging our existing Members, but also in support of brand differentiation & unlocking new audiences (acquisition).
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, this person will be responsible for supporting the strategy, development & execution of content-led marketing campaigns. This role will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, partnering with key stakeholders across Content, Music, Brand, Creative, Social, Media, Comms, CRM, & more. Elevating Pelotons content through brand-building initiatives that spotlight our instructor talent & breadth of subject areas should be what fuels this marketers passions.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Foster deep partnership & collaboration with Content business unit to maintain a global marketing calendar in support of Content priorities
- Collaborate with internal partners globally (Content, Talent, Music, Creative, Insights, Brand Strategy, Media, Web, Social, Member Comms) to lead 360 integrated campaigns forward to foster deeper engagement with the Peloton Member base & unlock new audiences
- Author strategic content marketing briefs that leverage data, insights, brand & channel strategies to create engaging Member / consumer facing content experiences - ie. launching Instructor Series + other tentpole Content marketing moments
- Instructor Brand & Positioning Management: lead Instructor launches (US-based) & consult on International Instructor launches
- Lead briefing process & integrated campaign management (brief, media + creative oversight, production, handoff) for Disciplines + Modalities (both new & existing), i.e. raise awareness of non-Cycling subject areas & establish ourselves as a leader in fitness categorically
- Responsible for partnering with the Media team & Channel Leads on asset requests & asset management. Channels include, but are not limited to Peloton Owned Channels, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Push, Email, Web, Organic Social
- Support the development, roll-out, & recaps of content marketing & new formats - ie. Podcasts or Original Content
- Manage 1x direct report; growth & development of Associate Brand Manager, Instructor + Programming
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of working experience in integrated marketing; experience with digital content marketing and/or entertainment a plus
- Bachelors Degree required
- Highly organized & detail-oriented - can carry out complex tasks flawlessly & with minimal oversight. Time management skills are vital to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work proactively, independently & reliably in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal & team skills, comfortable with presenting in groups as needed. Lives Pelotons #TogetherWeGoFar value.
- Independent problem solver who thrives in solving new problems, knows how to pivot in a pinch & come up with creative solutions.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about health, wellness, content, media & entertainment.
- Proactive, forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate needs & get ahead of deadlines
- Is a proactive, strategic, & creative problem solver who is a great teammate (no job is too small or too large) who brings an energy of optimism & fun!
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.