Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Atlassian/JIRA administrator to be a key member of the business systems team & contribute in maintaining Twilios Atlassian instance & provide support to Twilio users globally.
Twilio is looking for a JIRA administrator with a demonstrated track record of supporting Atlassian or similar software platforms.
- 2+ years experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, & notification schemes required.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA & Confluence
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
- Ability to construct Confluence pages & integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, & plugin installation
- Maintaining customizations across versions of JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Unix & Linux environment
- Demonstrated experience working with APIs
- Excellent oral & written communication skills & customer service
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills
- Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Database administration skills a plus
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working in an Agile environment & team structure
- Bachelors degree
As Atlassian/JIRA administrator, you will:
- Configure, maintain & upgrade Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking & project management tool
- Support, compile & troubleshoot Atlassian tools
- Design custom JIRA workflows
- Manage various development tools, testing tools & monitoring tools
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate & maintain tools to suit the expanding user-base
- Provide training to technical & non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools
- Compile & analyze development & operational bug reports
- Install, Upgrade Atlassian products.
- Troubleshooting & fixing errors common to Applications & Application servers
- Experience developing JIRA dashboards & reporting, including the use of gadgets, widgets
- Experience using/customizing JIRA Macros & JIRA Query Language
- Experience creating & using a wallboard
- Experience using/customizing Confluence macros, add-ons
- On call (24x7 rotation) responsibilities
- Systems Engineering application support (AD in AWS)
- Experience with ServiceNow administration (desired)
The Tech Services team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership & product teams to support company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing business systems investments that drive inorganic growth & have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.