About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for an IT Administrator to join our Engineering team. The IT Administrator will support all IT operations, strategically aligning solutions with the needs of a rapidly growing company to create a seamless, enjoyable experience for your DH Team Members.
What youll do:
- Act as the first point of contact for the IT team across the organization, helping to solve issues & escalating where necessary.
- Monitoring & maintaining company networks & servers.
- Upgrading, installing, & configuring new hardware & software to meet company objectives
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up & archiving data.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, & related technologies.
- Supervise & provide end-user services, including help desk & technical support services.
- Provide troubleshooting support for escalated software and hardware problems. Coordinate vendor assistance when required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify current issues, find opportunities, make recommendations & implement policies/processes
- Partner with DHs People Ops team to execute an IT "people strategy" that aligns with the business strategy & ensures compliance within the organization
- Enable continual service improvement through the effective use of metrics in support of key performance indicators & critical success factors used to manage service delivery
- Manage service levels & drive organizational initiatives with data & metric-driven decision making
- Support collaboration technologies, e.g. G-Suites, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Frequently move Audio/Visual equipment weighing up to 30 pounds across the office
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant IT experience
- Experience at both an emerging venture & a mature IT organization would be a plus
- Project & program management experience defined by a proven track record of on-time & on-budget delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Strong customer focus & understanding, defined by proven ability to develop & maintain customer relations with internal stakeholders - You actively seek information to understand customers' circumstances, problems, expectations & needs
- Excellent, proactive communication & interpersonal skills necessary to develop customer relationships & work directly with executive management
- Strong decision-making abilities, & a willingness to make timely yet well-informed decisions regarding business strategy, direction & tactical delivery
- Experience with office build-outs on the technology side, but also familiar with all aspects of a buildout & construction
- Accessibility outside of normal working hours
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.