At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology & develop the skills of tomorrow. As a Sr. Business Analyst on our Experience Strategy & Operations team, you will play a critical role in helping learners achieve their goals. You will partner with senior leaders in the learner experience organization to drive product strategy & deliver solutions to meet learner needs. This entails structuring, scoping, & leading analyses to identify opportunities to improve learner outcomes, grow their connection to Pluralsight, & enhance the value of the platform for our learners & customers.
You will work closely with cross-functional partners to collect data from disparate sources, develop new frameworks & analyses, & deliver actionable insights that drive investment decisions. You will be responsible for executing on existing KPIs while also identifying & creating new processes & KPIs where needed. Ultimately you will drive better learner outcomes & superior business results as you solve tough analytical problems & drive change across the organization.
Who you're committed to being:
- Pathologically data-driven.
- Entrepreneurial. Scrappily finding opportunities & getting things done.
- Impact-driven. Working cross-functionally to deliver tangible results.
- Adaptable in a continually changing environment, adjusting strategies & realigning priorities when needed.
- A learner, proactively seeking feedback & opportunities to grow.
- A teacher, evangelizing learner experience & bringing others along for the ride.
What you'll own:
- Build sophisticated analytical models that further our understanding of learners.
- Collect data from multiple sources, write SQL queries to extract data, & build/automate reports/dashboards in Tableau as needed.
- Develop, analyze, & recommend new learner experience initiatives.
- Communicate actionable insights & recommendations to functional leaders.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with a focus on driving impact.
- Evaluate potential product investments from a strategic value perspective.
- Define & build cross-functional support for KPIs that drive business value.
- Relentlessly measure impact & drive toward outcomes
Experience you'll need:
- Combined 5 years of strategy & analytics experience
- Track record of solid judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Experience creating & delivering successful cross-functional initiatives in large organizations
- Proficient with basic analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, & Tableau, & comfortable skilling up in these areas where required
- Passion for leveraging analytical insights & visualizations to tell compelling stories
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate & analyze large data sets, extracting insights, & driving results
- Can prepare well-written documents & presentations, & are comfortable presenting to functional leaders
- Capable project manager, can juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of delivering against aggressive timelines
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work every day knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.