Vimeo is the platform of choice for an enormous community of businesses, creators, & creative professionals, & our Enterprise business is the fastest growing segment of the company. As a Legal Administrator at Vimeo, you will support Vimeos Legal team with the day-to-day management of contracts & assist with other legal administrative duties.
What youll do:
- Generate routine contracts, such as non-disclosure agreements, amendments, & addendum based on existing templates
- Review sales-prepared Order Forms & perform verification of counterparty status
- Help partners navigate our contract review & approval process
- Keep the Companys contract repository current by filing & coding executed agreements in a timely fashion
- Assist Legal Team members with projects on an as-needed basis
Skills & knowledge youll possess:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, & good judgment
- Solid oral & written communication skillsability to concisely & firmly communicate policies to partners
- Strong initiative & ability to resolve issues/problems with a team or independently
- Able to interact & collaborate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Experience using Salesforce and/or DocuSign a plus
- Must be flexible & able to respond quickly to shifting demands & opportunities
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.