Ordergroove is looking for a talented & passionate product leader to take ownership of & drive the capabilities of our Relationship Commerce platform. Our mission is to strengthen retailer <> consumer relationships by providing engaging & frictionless commerce experiences that drive consumer delight & thereby increased loyalty & revenue for retailers. This position will have an integral role in achieving that mission by defining the consumer & retailer problems & opportunities that need to be tackled.
As the PM Partnership Ecosystem, you will lead a team of product managers to drive ease & sophistication of integration of Ordergrooves platform into the broader commerce ecosystem, e.g. eCommerce & POS platforms, which will e.g. include plug + play integrations (cartridges), but also development tools to enable system integrators to develop client specific solutions on top of our platform. Youll also drive Net Promoter Score (NPS) of our partners, e.g. system integrators & eCommerce platforms. You will prioritize roadmap themes consistent with Ordergrooves company & product vision & assist in maintaining that vision along with Ordergrooves VP of Product, to whom you will report. You will lead your team to produce & update an exciting & aggressive product roadmap that will enhance product sophistication & simplicity. You will work with your team to ensure delivery against milestones using agile development practices, which you will also improve over time together w/ our in-house agile coach. You will set & manage against business metrics & directly lead or oversee high-profile cross-functional initiatives. You will grow your team over time, maintain high standards of skills, performance, & culture, & foster ongoing professional development of team members.
This is an ideal job for a senior product leader with 8+ years in product management including several years of hands-on experience & 3+ years specifically leading a high-performing team of product managers through all stages of product development. The right candidate should be motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment & bring a sense of passion, energy, & urgency to work every day.
Your Most Important Initiatives
- Own the product strategy for Ordergrooves partnership ecosystem, & help your team translate that strategy into an actionable & achievable product roadmap.
- Prioritize the most important business- & user-facing problems to be solved.
- Set practical yet aggressive metrics & milestones for the product team, ensure plans & execution are aligned to achieve business outcomes, & report on outcomes post-launch.
- Verify proposed product solutions correctly balance between customer desires, long-term & short-term business goals, user experience, data & architecture stewardship, strategic value, & product scalability & extensibility.
- Understand the needs of Ordergroove customers & partners through direct interaction & through stakeholder meetings, develop a sense of the market & how it is evolving, & how it can further be shaped by the Ordergroove product suite.
- Ensure all product management work adheres to a high standard to keep UX design & engineering efficient & effective throughout every stage of the agile product development lifecycle. Recommend process updates as needed.
- Continuously improve the team through career development, hands-on coaching of product managers, retaining top talent, & recruiting the most talented product managers to join the team.
What youll bring
- Clear track record of increasing leadership & responsibility throughout your career, including several years of experience leading teams of product managers in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience having delivered & refined excellent software products, ideally B2B SaaS applications.
- Experience successfully utilizing agile product management processes both as an individual contributor & in a management/leadership role.
- Ability to see the big picture, identify the leverage points for customers & the business through product development.
- Ability to identify & describe problems & solutions in the abstract.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, tailored for each of a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to motivate a team to repeatedly achieve outsided results.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree required, top-tier university strongly preferred, MBA or Masters degree in a technical field preferred.
- Minimum experience: Minimum 10 years work experience, 8+ years experience in a software product management with at least 3years managing a high-performing product management team.
Were a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital & are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking & ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands & retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves & each other & never miss an opportunity to celebrate our team & our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, & game nights where we can get together & have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation & stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square feet private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce & have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more & apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming & supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds & experiences to join our growing team.