Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Iterable is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own our Iterable at Iterable initiative, focusing on Customer Zero: our own Customer Marketing team. Youll own our customer marketing technology stack, enabling the development of cross-channel customer engagement campaigns & influencing customer growth pipeline. As a member of our Revenue Operations Team, youll report to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations.
One of our core values is growth mindset, & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply, as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. While this role lists San Francisco as the preferred location, we are open to folks working from Denver, New York, or anywhere else remotely while in the US.
Youll get to work on:
- Admin our Iterable project, overseeing project settings, architecture, governance, & integrations
- Maintain & improve the integration between Salesforce, Segment, our Iterable Project, & our own Iterable App backend, ensuring data integrity & compliance with privacy regulations
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence, Product, & Engineering to upgrade our data availability & integrations
- Evaluate, integrate, & onboard additional tools for the Customer Marketing team
Campaign Operations & Enablement
- Help the Customer Marketing team to implement & optimize personalized nurture campaigns, including onboarding, retention, cross-sell, & upsell
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product, & Customer Success teams to understand the customer journey
- Develop processes & documentation, & train team members
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience administering, implementing, & integrating martech platforms & a deep understanding of how systems integrate
- Data-driven, analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process & training
- Experience enabling marketing users in the use of the tech stack
- Technical expertise:
- Experience as a Segment Admin
- Experience as an Iterable Admin
- Bonus points for experience with Salesforce
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Were rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $99,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (07/16/2021)