At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
At Branch, content is one of the biggest drivers of growth, new leads, & market education. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our content & we are looking for someone who can help us take our content even further. If you like digging deep into an issue & finding creative ways to explain it to others, that youll fit right in. You will be creating & producing written content for use across the Branch website & blog, resource center, & email marketing programs. Content is in our blood, & many at Branch (from founders, to BD, to sales reps) help write content - you will work as an editor for all our external content, making sure we have a consistent brand voice across all our marketing channels.
Additionally, you will partner closely with product marketing to ensure published content is both on message & of high production value.
As a Content Marketing Manager, youll get to:
- Produce high-value gated content, such as eBooks, whitepapers, & other more creative content pieces like surveys, quizzes, etc.
- Write SEO-driven content for various parts of our website, including the blog, glossary, & resource center.
- Partner with demand generation teams to write nurture content for email marketing programs.
- Summarize in-person & virtual events for recap blog posts & follow up emails.
- Edit content produced by other teams like blogs, papers, or webpages - you will be our content Czar.
- Own our mobile growth newsletter with over 100k subscribers.
- Help write & edit email for our Branch & Mobile Growth Audiences.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience with experience producing flagship content for a software company.
- Hustle & ownership - someone who is not afraid to tackle a loosely defined project.
- A creative, inquisitive mind - our products are complicated, so a love for understanding technical challenges & translating them into words is a must.
- An eye for detail & quality, experience with quality control processes.
- Data-driven mindset & a rigorous process for testing, measuring & optimizing programs.
- Experience working with a design team.
- Excellent communication writing & editing skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics & basic SEO principles required.
- Experience with email automation platforms & website CMS preferred.
- Video experience is a nice to have .
- A Bachelor's degree.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!