Build the Engineering team to help Flexport grow
Our Technology team is driving Flexports future, & as a Technical Recruiter you would enable that growth through attracting & hiring stellar engineers across North America.
As a Technical Recruiter at Flexport- you would be responsible for building relationships with our Engineering leaders across San Francisco, Chicago & Bellevue technology hubs. You will play an integral part in the team & will be responsible for all parts of the recruiting life cycle, including: resume review, sourcing, driving a strong & diverse candidate pipeline, building relationships with internal & external stakeholders, & managing the candidate lifecycle from application to hire. Were looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & is unafraid to embrace new ideas & contribute to future success.
This role is an open-ended contract role where you will receive paid PTO & be eligible for full-time benefits through Flexport. As Flexport returns to the office, we are searching for a recruiter that will be able to commute part-time to one of our local hubs in: Chicago, New York, Bellevue, or San Francisco.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for entry to mid-level software engineers across Tech teams in San Francisco, Chicago & Bellevue
- Source & identify passive candidates
- Ensure a positive, smooth, quick, & consistent candidate experience
- Drive the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, & generating offer letters
- Build partnerships & credibility with Engineering interviewers & hiring managers
- Become an expert in assessing & evaluating talent for the organization
- Assist in promoting & developing the Flexport Employer Brand
You should have:
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years of Engineering recruiting experience closing competitive candidates with multiple offers
- A passion for candidate experience. We see candidates as future employees & want to make sure they have an excellent experience
- Adaptability & Initiative: youre always looking to try new things & you welcome feedback about your work
- Experience partnering with Engineering hiring managers, interviewers, & team members as a trusted resource
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced & dynamic environment;
- Detail-oriented & highly organized, experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
- Positivity. We work awfully hard & were having a blast doing it
- Fanatical levels of excitement about building our Makers team around the globe!
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.