The NetSuite Developer will partner closely with the Accounting, Finance & HR organizations to automate the processes through coding, workflows, system configuration, data conversion, build proof of concept, resolve system issues, & investigate the root cause of the issues. This positions main focus would be to integrate the systems, ensure data integrity, automate the processes & optimize the existing integrations or customizations, & provide data analysis.
What youll do:
- Automate manual processes within & between Finance systems
- Automate & optimize mass data processing, migration, extraction, etc
- Integrate new & existing Finance systems using APIs, customized tools, scripts, Dell Boomi or other middleware
- Build & maintain customized tools to ensure data & process integrity
- Write scripts and/or setup workflows on various systems to support various business processes
- Provide technical guidance, assist in architecture design & support new system implementations
- Data reconciliation between various systems for accuracy using SQL or tools
- Generate ad-hoc SQL reports to satisfy audits & support the Finance team
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems & workflow issues via code review, data mining, or other means
- Create & schedule jobs in database to generate reports using script/store procedures
- Various system administration tasks
Were looking for someone with:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Direct experience with customizing, integrating, & scripting for Enterprise finance applications. For example: NetSuite, Oracle, Xactly, Adaptive, etc
- 3+ years programming language experience with expertise in Java/.NET or similar programming language
- 2+ years software or automation/middleware development experience using SOAP web services, REST APIs, or microservices
- Strong Python scripting knowledge
- Expert in writing sophisticated SQL queries & complex data discovery
- Comfortable working with large databases
- Knowledge of ETL toolset
- Working knowledge of integration middleware such as Workato, Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Boomi, etc.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or other framework
- Detailed oriented & organized
- Demonstrates initiative & motivation
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Team player
- Person of high ethics & integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.