HelloFresh delivers cook from scratch meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards & high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredientssaving time & money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company & is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, & Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe. & listed in November 2017 at the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
Data Science Department:
Embedded in the NYC Tech Hub, we are building a cross-functional team of data scientists, analysts, & engineers with the mission to bring the modeling capabilities of our marketing organization to the next level. At HelloFresh we believe that automation & Machine Learning can take our marketing efforts to the next level by marrying the right customer with the proper advertisement. We will accomplish this using technology on a large scale instead of using manual processes. We are actively investing in the right people, data, & infrastructure to support this vision.
We are hiring a Data Engineer to work alongside marketing. Our vision is to build an automated platform directing our marketing initiatives on delivering the right food box at the desired price point to the front door of all our customers.
We are currently developing 2 major projects:
1.Optimization of audiences & targeting across our foodtech platforms
2. A data-driven & ROI based, campaign testing machine
- Design & build a world-class self-service data platform
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for design, build & maintenance of batch & real-time data pipelines.
- Understand & bring solutions for complex business problems, enabling insights that can empower better decision-making
- Work closely with data scientist in bringing their models in production
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3 + years related experience
- Advanced Python skills
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience with Amazon AWS, DevOps & Automation
- The ability to design, implement & deliver maintainable & high-quality code
- Experience with data modeling, design patterns, building highly scalable & secured solutions
- Experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with job orchestration tools like Airflow, Luigi or similar
- Experience with end-to-end testing of data pipelines
- Knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau, Grafana)
- Experience with Data Quality checks & tools
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.