Peloton is looking for an exceptional leader to continue to build, grow & develop our talented team of Technical Recruiters. The recruiting team supports multiple technology executives (CTO, CIO, etc.) who, together, are tasked with building & delivering Peloton products & services that enable immersive & challenging workouts into people's lives in a more accessible, affordable & efficient way.
The person in this role will act as a true partner to the business to identify their talent needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, & lead an experienced team of recruiters as they work to bring some of the world's top talent to Peloton. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of working with key partner groups within the talent attraction organization to ensure that our programs & processes serve the needs of the business. In our rapidly scaling company, the ability to drive results, while remaining agile & able to shift gears at a moments notice, will be critical to your success.
- Act as trusted advisor & consultant to senior business leaders to define & develop strategic hiring plans
- Work in partnership with the broader Talent Attraction leadership team to define & build out company-wide talent attraction programs
- Continue to build & grow our talented team of Managers, Recruiters, Sourcers & Recruiting Coordinators
- Be a people oriented facilitator that values input across multiple perspectives, can synthesize ideas, & is comfortable not having all the answers
- Leverage data, & an ability to deep dive when needed, to gain & share insights with key stakeholders
- Lead by example, with a strong bias for action
- 8+ years of experience building, leading, & developing a highly engaged recruiting team
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced, high growth technology company
- Deep understanding of all aspects of high-bar technical recruiting, including experience recruiting from or for FAANG level talent
- Experience leveraging data to communicate to executives, identify strengths & opportunities within processes/programs, & to guide a team to exceptional performance
- World-class ability to identify & attract top talent, both for an organization & for your own team
- History of having developed high performing teams, programs, solutions or strategies from scratch
- Passion for always being in-the-know on the latest trends & recruiting best practices
- Unique ability to mind the details, while never losing sight of the big picture
- A collection of experiences where your ability to be resilient, adaptable, tenacious, creative, & driven have been critical to your success
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.