Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
This strategic role will act as the overall design & delivery lead for our global sales & marketing new hire training & onboarding programs. The goal of this program is to take our new hire enablement program to new levels to support our ambitious growth strategy. The targeted audience includes all sales & marketing roles, pre-sales & our channels organization. This leader will spearhead our efforts to effectively & efficiently ramp up our go to market teams to hit the ground running to effectively execute our strategy & increase sales productivity & time to first sale.
The focus of this role is to help our sales team gain knowledge, sharpen skills, utilize marketing messaging, leverage tools/technology, & ultimately become more efficient in advancing customers through the sales cycle. You will partner with our existing team of the sales new hire lead, project managers & trainers. Provide an optimized sales onboarding experience for new team members, accelerating their path to success.
- Design, plan & deliver a high-quality sales new hire training program
- Onboard new Sales team members, continuing to improve this process
- Consult with field enablement to assess & analyze the learning needs of employees based on current & future strategic plans
- Partner with other business areas (marketing & product) to gather insights & update Go-To-Market track for new hires
- Host recurring sales certification within the Sales New Hire Training Program.
- Create & host in-person & online trainings (live, eLearning, webinar)
- Manage team calendar & scheduling
- Provide reporting & analysis on team performance
- Help develop proactive learning resources using our existing LMS system & training programs
- Develop & launch additional NHT training & curriculum that will further enhance the GTM onboarding experience & accelerate the ramp of the GTM roles.
- Act as trusted advisor to our sales team & work closely with sales leaders to define & communicate expectations & processes
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets, understand the asset needs of the sales team, deliver those assets, & measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- This position will require you to develop a deep understanding of our go to market model & liaison with various senior executives & leaders to both evolve the content as well as assist in delivery.
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement or Operations supporting a direct B2B sales organization
- Sales experience in B2B software & services environments is a plus.
- You are passionate about sales enablement & coaching
- You are passionate about learning, development, & design to create valuable learning resources & programs for our Sales team.
- You have a proven ability to deliver both strategic & tactical results from inception to completion. Strong business strategy, sales skills & experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish & manage project priorities & timelines to achieve results
- Advanced presentation & hosting skills required with former experience as an instructor a plus. You have a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work with & influence resources at various levels of the company & in all areas of the organization.
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, & stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Drive consistency & efficiency of process & tools across teams
- Define & track the right metrics for success
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative & owning end to end deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers