BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
BlockFi is looking for a VP of Talent Acquisition to oversee a best in class recruiting organization & global talent acquisition strategy. We are a rapidly growing post series C fin-tech company with an increasingly global footprint. We are seeking a seasoned yet nimble talent acquisition leader to calibrate a global talent acquisition strategy & lead our high performing recruitment team, maximizing for top notch candidates & hiring team experience, long term hiring outcomes, & a strategy focused on diversity, equity, & inclusion in our hiring processes.
- Ensure consistency & a standard in excellence in end to end hiring practices organizationally
- Maintain & calibrate a competitive market position as we rapidly scale
- Collaborate across the People team to build & implement a strategy to improve the diversity in every stage of our pipelines
- Oversee key talent acquisition metrics & adjust strategies accordingly
- Maintain strong connectivity across the people team & cross-functionally to create a feedback loop into the hiring process, focused on long term recruitment outcomes
- Provide strategic guidance on distinguishing a compelling employer brand thats attractive to a diverse pool of applicants
- Oversee executive recruitment processes
- Take pride in teaching & mentoring our existing team members, cultivating a team culture of ongoing learning, collaboration, & a drive for excellence
- 10+ years progressive Talent Acquisition experience.
- Experience with exponential growth
- Startup experience required, ideally through multiple funding stages
- Experience in finance & tech preferred
- Experience leading a recruitment team responsible for sourcing in multiple markets
- Experience in building an international talent strategy
- Experience with executive recruiting
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.