Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own product adoption across your book of Mid-Market accounts & empower them to use Braze effectively & see value from our product.
- Advocate product feedback ideas to Braze product team to contribute to our roadmap.
- Own customer renewal targets for accounts in your name.
- Be a point of escalation for mid-market customers strategy, product training, & non-technical support questions.
- Deliver product expertise through delivery of check-ins
- Analyze & drive increased customer product adoption.
- Work with the Growth Team to convert 1:1 interactions like Quarterly Check-ins to more scalable 1:Many resources to serve your entire book of business.
- Partner with Account Managers to provide an excellent customer experience & to ensure commercial alignment & renewals.
- Develop creative ways to use our internal tools & Braze technology to efficiently & strategically manage & grow your accounts.
- Collaborate with the Onboarding & Integration Team & other Success partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say youre a great communicator!
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems.
- Youre known for being a team player. We just cant emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have experience managing a large number of accounts with a Tech-Touch rather than a High-Touch level of engagement.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration & career growth are encouraged & supported. Youll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Brazes clients, many of whom are the most innovative & exciting enterprise & mobile brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.