Customer Support Team Lead
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to help revolutionize an established consumer-focused logistics industry. Our customer experience, forward-thinking tech, & easy-to-use app are best in class. Join us as we continue to rapidly expand our customer base into new markets!
Were looking for a talented Customer Support Team Lead to join the Customer Support team. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager youll be an ambassador for our brand towards our customers. This role is based remotely with the expectation to return to office early 2022, & is aligned to west coast coverage hours.
- Provide amazing (above & beyond) service across multiple channels, while bringing joy to the traditionally painful & annoying storage process.
- Create an inspiring team environment & culture
- QA & process improvement. We are constantly iterating & looking for efficiency
- Discover training needs, help streamline existing processes & develop new workflows ensuring that our customers needs are met above expectations
- Oversee the day-to-day CS operation & provide on the spot coaching to team members when needed
- Assist in responding to overflow inbound customer & Operations communication as needed
- Ensure team members are diligently following CS standard processes & provide guidance with more ambiguous issues
- Monitor incoming Operations requests & manage the hour by hour productivity of individual CS agents
- Ensuring SLAs are met on customer phone calls, emails & chats
- Draw insights & feedback from team members, customers, Operations, Sales, & Product teams to help shape product, service, & operational improvements.
- Approve & deny refunds, credits, & any other billing adjustments that require approval
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position
- A previous customer service experience in retail or hospitality is strongly preferred
- Impeccable interpersonal skills - you are friendly, compassionate, a good listener, & can relate to anyone.
- Amazing written & verbal skills - youre able to articulate yourself in a clear & concise manner, even during escalated interactions.
- You're empathetic, able to feel the emotions of others & diffuse tough situations.
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational & critical thinking skills are a must. Youll be juggling multiple platforms & issues, often under tight timeframes.
- You have a strong attention to detail. People are entrusting us with their belongings, after all. You can't let anything fall through the cracks & must always be working for the customer's best interest.
- Youre flexible with working hours as your schedule will be based on business needs & will include weekends, (Tuesday-Saturday schedule).
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Loads of other perks!
Our company culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.