Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The CyberSource Associate Technical Support Analyst (Technical Support Engineer) provide phone & web support to our growing number of direct customers & channel resellers. This includes assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's online & card present payment services, educating customers on the use of our online business management tools, reports & continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face.
The Technical Support Engineer role globally represents the second line of support for CyberSource's products. This role will have a focused emphasis on Integrated Commerce & Card Present payment solutions & is based in Austin, TX. TheTechnical Support Engineer will have significant interaction (phone, emails & web ticketing) with our customers & our internal engineering team on standard payment questions, API integrations, & token services.Technical Support Engineerquickly identify & resolve second level technical problems. You will be an outstanding teammate who enjoys working with others, including internal engineering & operational teams, to solve demanding customer issues. The size of the CS team creates a varied role with the need for an ability to act in multiple capacities at a time.
Technical Support Engineers are great teammates with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic & ever changing environment with superb communication & time management skills. They have excellent customer service skills & the ability to comprehend technical topics & present them to non-technical users. Are you well organized? Do you have 4 or more years of customer service experience
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- An environment filled with amazing people & incredible career opportunities
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages, gym, game room & free parking.
- Competitive starting hourly wage with an annual performance & compensation review
- Paid training
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision package (No waiting period)
- 401(k) plan, including company match program
- Generous paid time off (21 days to start)
- Education Assistance, Adoption Assistance, & Commuter Assistance
- Fully stocked kitchens with unlimited soft drinks, coffee & tea
- 24-hour gym with cardio & weight equipment
- Full cafeteria with robust breakfast & lunch menu items
- Paid paternal leave
- Bring your Child to Work Day & numerous other Visa sponsored events/opportunities
- Multiple Visa volunteering opportunities - involving the environment, pets, people etc.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- 2+ years of Tier 2 level Technical Helpdesk experience preferred
- Intermediate-level knowledge of multiple programming / scripting languages. (C/C++, ASP, PHP, xml, etc.)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, & topologies
- Extraordinary verbal & written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills & a real passion for problem solving
- Quickly evaluate information, & make quick decisions based on multiple factors
- Handle multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases & work under pressure
- Prior knowledge of online payment processing and/or banking industry is a plus
- Work hours: Incumbent will be required to work regular business office hours
- Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings - 10%
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.