REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup based in Woodland Hills, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers & sellers, REX created a digital platform & real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster, & shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX home-sellers only pay a 2% fee for the entire transaction, & we go around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that we are pioneering in real estate. Over the last year, REX has expanded to Colorado, Texas, Northern California, New York, New Jersey, & Portland from its roots in Southern California. In 2018, the company increased listings by 300% year-on-year, representing homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion & in the process, saved customers over $12 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
What You'll Do:
- Pitch REX to new seller leads & convert them to new REX sellers
- Manage the home selling & purchase process. Work closely with the REX broker, marketing team, operations, transaction coordinator, & customer service as needed
- Arrange for photographer & manage photo selection
- Assist buyers & sellers with offers & negotiation, within REXs guidelines
- Ensure a smooth escrow & closing process
- Provide expertise on the home buying & selling to the broader REX team suggesting improvements to our marketing & operations
What You Need:
- An active Georgia real estate license
- 2+ years of experience in residential home sales
- A deep understanding of the real estate transaction process, documents & disclosures but not bound by traditional approaches where not legally mandated
- The aptitude to embrace new technologies & services & is experienced with collaborative economy companies such as Uber, Airbnb, eTrade, eBay, & eLance
- Has experience with web-based collaboration tools & SAAS solutions & able to rapidly learn to the latest tools
- Bachelors degree in an applicable field
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Spanish & other relevant languages a plus!
Compensation & Benefits
REX offers attractive salary & health benefits with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company.