Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement & revenue performance. CMOs from the worlds most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI & advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words & emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics & machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the worlds most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged & scored words & phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results & data-driven insights to identify the trends & emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
In this exciting role you will be responsible for the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns.
What We Want You to Do:
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project specifications & client requirements, involve all relevant departments, & ensure technical feasibility & resource availability
- Track progress through a solid project plan
- Own & run both internal & client meetings to operationally drive projects & other account based initiatives
- Ensure the on-time & on-budget delivery of projects
- Report & escalate to management as needed
- Manage client relationships & expectations
- Ensure that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Travel, to clients as needed
What We Want To See:
- 3-6 years of client facing experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in the digital marketing sector
- Strong academic record, including an undergraduate degree preferably in marketing, management or related fields
- Solid technical background with working knowledge of HTML & other web related languages
- Experience with running Email, Web Banners, Landing Page Optimization, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads campaigns
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to perform under pressure & deliver results in a demanding & fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking & innovation
- Solid analytical thinking & problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, responsible, & able to take ownership on projects
- Loves making customers successful
- Strong communication skills, ability to own meetings & keep everyone on track
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a smart, creative & dynamic company experiencing rapid growth & transformation into a global market leader.
-Competitive salary & equitable compensation
-Generous benefits packages globally
-Flexible paid time-off programs
-Charitable giving matching & volunteer opportunities
-Diversity & inclusion initiatives
-Focus on continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
Persado is a place where your life goals & work goals can both be achieved!